Tuesday 17 November 2009

My Birthday/Christmas Wishlist for 2009

Yes indeed... both Christ's and my birth dates approach... and rather than have to repeat the stuff that I would like to fifty different people, I thought I'd post up a little note of it all. With links, where possible, to be extra helpful. Jesus would do the same thing, were he on Blogspot. (He prefers Twitter.)

So here is my 2009 List:

Random Bits and Pieces:

Glenfiddich Scotch - Bottle or Bottles thereof. (Do not worry about someone else getting me one. I could do with more than one anyway.)
H&M, M&S, Boots, and River Island vouchers

Specific Albums:

Anything by "Gravenhurst"
Anything by "Cold War Kids"
Rufus Wainwright (Judy Garland Live album)
Elvis Costello - il Sogno
Saul Williams - Inevitable Rise of Niggy Tardust
Alicia Keys - The Element of Freedom
Anything by "Elbow" (Links below for this:)
LIVE
Asleep in the back
Seldom Seen Kid Special Edition
Leaders of the Free World
Cast of Thousands

DVDs:

Lost Series 5
Heroes Series 2 & 3
Dexter Series 1
Flash Forward Series 1
Family Guy Seasons 5-8

Art Items:

Process Paid Super 8 Film Stock
Ink Set <------ Important
Oil Paints (Like a beginners kit or something.)
Brushes and related painty items

Comics (You can probably find these easily in a comic store):

Astonishing X-Men Graphic Novel

Wolverine: Old Man Logan

X-Men: Civil War X-Men

Jelly Fist

Software:

Final Cut Pro
After Effects
Flash
Adobe Illustrator
(One of those drawing pad interfaces for my mac. So I can draw straight into the computer.)

Thanks.

No comments: