Wednesday 10 March 2010

Excuses Excuses.....

Here I am, sitting in a damn Wetherspoons of all places, just so I can upload some Blogs and answer my rapidly filling email inbox. What a bore. 99p for a mediocre cup of coffee isn't the end of the world though... And for now... while I move house and have no net at home, it will have to do.

It is crazy how much life is now connected with the internet... Everyone is a legend in their own mind... but that's the modern era... Complete insanity. Bring on the Zombie Apocalypse?

Anyway, at least I've been up to loads of stuff while I've been away so that I can upload new and, hopefully interesting things for you to peruse. I've got a few reviews I'll be putting up in the coming weeks... plus a running sketchbook diary I've been keeping with a few comics in it. Once I get my new scanner I'll try and upload a page every other day. Might be fun? A slightly more personal way of seeing what I'm up to anyway.

Right... next up... my 'Scalped' Blog.

No comments: