Wednesday 9 September 2009

My Most Listened To Albums of 2009

I was struggling to think of a "top ten albums" that have been released this year. So instead I'll just give you my "Most Listened To Albums of 2009".

These are literally the albums that have had the most spins by myself whilst sat at home, working or traveling.

Bat For Lashes - Two Suns
Metric - Fantasies
Elbow - Seldom Seen Kid
Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Kanye West - 808's & Heartbreaks
Coldplay - Viva La Vida/Death and All His Friends
Iron & Wine - The Shepherd's Dog
Delta Spirit - Ode To Sunshine
Beatles - Abbey Road/Let it Be (Naked)

Honorable mentions go to:

Imogen Heap - Ellipse
Mos Def - The Ecstatic
Jay Z - (Back Catalogue & D.O.A. single)
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
City & Colour - Bring Me Your Love
& Karl's Divas Playlist on Spotify

No comments: