Monday 25 July 2011

Patrick's Sketchbook Diary... The TEN YEARS AGO edition.

Now, at the start of me posting up all this Sketch Diary stuff, I told a slight fib. If you look at my first Sketch Diary post I suggested I had stolen the idea off of a friend of mine, but actually I used to sketch in my diaries way back in 2001.

Here are a few excerpts from my trip back from Australia at the end of that year. I know it was that time because our flight home was delayed and re-planned in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

Click on the images to view them larger

This next one was me trying to tick myself into being less restless during the flight by pretending I was doing something energetic and fun...

Click on the images to view them larger

On the plane, as always, there were some weird-assed people. One in particular was really pissing me off during the journey. This segment is about her.

Click on the images to view them larger



And Yes... that IS a ponytail. Back then I used to have really long hair. Get over it.

No comments: