Tuesday 12 July 2011

Cheers Old Bean! (A public apology to Hugh Grant.)

Now, Hugh.... I'm aware that I've talked a lot of shit about you over the years. I may have even called you a "Floppy haired twat" on more than 50 occasions.... but you know what? I can admit when I'm in the wrong!

I mean... you are just a guy right? A posh guy sure, maybe one with floppy hair, and a blushing boy face that wrinkles up like a motherfucker every time you smile.... but that's not your fault.
I may have also laughed when you got arrested for your indiscretions, but on reflection... who DOESN'T like a blowjob in their car, am I right?

Basically, Hugh... I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to start over. Can we start over? I made this illustration of you to sort of, apologise and say.... You actually an alright kinda guy, y'know?


P.S. I still don't really like your films. Hope that's cool bro.

Patrick

No comments: