Saturday 6 November 2010

Lollygaggers exhibition piece 1. The full series.

So, the "Lollygaggers" finally got their act together and did an exhibition!

For those of you who don't know, "Lollygaggers" is an art collective which I am a part of. For those of you that DO know... ignore that last sentence.

Anyway, our first two week exhibition came to a close as of Saturday, and I thought I'd post up the results of my efforts for the exhibition. The works I created were specifically for the showing, and are all connected.

Series title: "I can never come back... Not from this."
Please click on the image to see it larger.

Each individual painting has a name of it's own (the respective text within each one), and for anyone who's interested... the series, and it's individual parts are available for purchase. Serious inquiries please email me at: Patrickc@hotmail.co.uk

1 comment:

Patrick C said...

P.s. the combined size of the series easily fills quite a large wall.