Sunday 19 September 2010

Silver(Screen)Cub update... I appear in the trailer for Eastwood's "Hereafter"!

I've just gotten back from my family holiday... and upon returning I was shown a trailer for the upcoming Matt Damon film "Hereafter", directed by Clint Eastwood.


Earlier this year I did a bit of background acting in this film and, (as with most extra work), I fully expected to hit the cutting room floor and not appear in the film at all! haha. Little did I know that I would make the 2 minute cut for the official trailer!

The film looks excellent, and I fully recommend everyone going to see it at the cinema in October. It's the interweaving story of 3 characters from different walks of life, and the way that death has effected them each. Matt Damon stars as a reluctant medium who ties together all of the other characters with his unique perspective on mortality.

If you can't be bothered to watch the trailer... (lazy) then I've put a screen cap of my appearance below: ...

Yes that's right... I'm the guy in the AWESOME cardigan. And yes... I HAVE lost weight since then... thanks for noticing.

No comments: