Tuesday 8 June 2010

I've never really been one for Jewellery, but...

...A close friend of mine recently converted me with her distinctive style.

Jewellery designer/maker, Emma Witwicki swayed me with her braided tweed and silver bracelet shown below. It features the lyrics from the NIN song 'Hurt' (popularised by the late Johnny Cash.)


I have long admired her work, but my dislike of having paraphernalia on my arms always outweighed my desire to own one of her pieces... But I think she has recently stumbled upon an almost irresistible concept for personalised accessories.

To check out some of the pieces she has for sale at the moment, click HERE.

Keep in mind that she also makes them to order, so if you have a particular favourite song, line etc, she will accommodate all requests.

No comments: