Monday 15 February 2010

Patrick goes to the Movies - AKA Silver(Screen)Cub - Episode 1

Over the next year, my face will be randomly appearing on screens across the world.

Yes... Fear me.

I will post up screen caps as and when things crop up... But I can tell you now the first appearance will be at SXSW festival this year. The world premier of the documentary film PEOPLE vs. GEORGE LUCAS, (featuring part of my animation for the collaborative 'Stars Wars Uncut' project), is scheduled to play there, and has been put into the spotlight section alongside the latest releases from Steven Soderbergh, Michel Gondry, Jean-Pierre Jeunet and Shane Meadows.


For those of you who have yet to watch the animation. You can see it HERE.

For those of you who might attend SXSW, screening times have been announced. HERE.

No comments: